Monday 12 December 2016

Hadiza Gabon: I don't have best friends in kannywood


Hadiza Aliyu Gabon has said that she does not have any "best" friends in Kannywood movie industry.
This weekend the actress  had treated her fans to a questions and answer session.
The award winning actress had insisted that the questions must be in Hausa or English Language.
She tweeted "From now till 8pm I'll be answering questions from my fans. Any question you have you can ask me, but it should be in English Or in Hausa.
French and Fulfulde not allowed so we can carry everyone along. Go ahead ask me any question In Shaa Allah I will answer."
In response to a question from Nazifi Jeme ‏@Nazjeme  who asked " Who is your best friend in the industry?"
She said "I don't have a best friend in the industry but I am pretty close to Karima Dikko"
The actress wouldn't respond to the question if she had a boyfriend but she emphatically told her fans that she was not married.
She also added that on the goals and  objectives she had set to achieve in the industry she can only give praise to God.
" All I can say is Alhamdulillah" Hadiza replied twitter user, Alikhan ‏@Aliisyaku31

No comments:

Post a Comment