Monday 12 December 2016

I will go to Hollywood only if there is a 'Hijabi' movie - Hadiza Gabon


*My Hausa is still rusty
*I would have been a teacher

Hadiza Gabon has said that her Hausa Language is still "rusty" despite  the fact that she is an award winning Hausa film actress.
Hadiza who responded to a fan's Salman Muh'd Salmam question "Gabon  but how come you speak Hausa fluently or you grew up here in Nigeria?"
she said "I speak fluently on camera but my Hausa is still rusty."
Hadiza is widely believed to be or have roots from Gabon. Reports has it that she understands French as well as English language.
The actress also stated that acting choose her, she had planned to be a teacher. "I don't know I think I'll say acting chose me. I would have been a teacher. I have a passion for it."
Does Hadiza have any of leaving the kannywood industry?  she replied  "I don't think so. But if something better comes along sure.  Like a Hijabi movie in Hollywood"

No comments:

Post a Comment